Need equipment for your Ski trip? Snowline Sports hires out everything you need for your ski holiday and is conveniently located right next to Discovery Parks – Jindabyne!
- Skis or snowboard
- Ski or snowboard boots
- Helmet (recommended for skiing or snowboarding)
- Beanie (If you are not wearing a helmet)
- Balaclava or neoprene face mask (for really cold and windy snow days)
- Gloves (maybe two pairs if you have kids)
- Goggles or sunglasses (Goggles are best if it is snowing or wet)
- Parka and pants
- Thermal underwear top
- Long johns or tracksuit pants (for under your ski pants on a cold day)
- Light jumper or fleece (for under your parka on a cold day)
- Long warm socks (wool or wool mix is the best)
- Waterproof boots
- Chains for the car wheels (4WD cars are exempt)
- Sunscreen^ (even for overcast days)
- Have a sandcastle kit for the beach? Bring it to build in the snow!
- Thick scarves - you never have enough layers.
- Waterproof jacket and pants.
- Camera, for all the fun pics you'll be taking with your family.
- Body lotion and lip balm! Your skin can get pretty dry in the cold.
- Why not everyone wear matching onesies? They're cosy and warm for sleeping in winter. (Pajama party!)