All Accommodation Bookings
Acceptance of an accommodation booking is acknowledgment and agreement to these terms and conditions.
The tariff is based on the number and type of guests for the specified time and duration. Any changes thereto may change the tariff.
Prices quoted are current at time of booking, inclusive of GST and firm upon full payment for the specified time and duration.
Bookings cancelled 14 days or more prior to the arrival date will be refunded less one nights' accommodation.
Where bookings are cancelled less than 14 days prior to arrival, an amount equalling 25% of the total accommodation quoted above will be retained (or one night's accommodation whichever is greater). Bookings can be moved, however prices may change depending on the new booking period and amendment fees may apply. Customers may hold credit on their client account for up to 12 months.
The same cancellation requirements as indicated above apply to Group bookings (two or more on-site accommodation), however, 30 days' notice must be given in this case.
No refunds are given for early departures or cancellations once arrived.
Stricter cancellation conditions may apply for individual parks during their peak season. Refer to the terms and conditions outlined in your booking confirmation.
Only one promotional/membership offer can be redeemed on any booking.
Promotional code, voucher or membership discounts must be redeemed at time of online booking. Discounts will not be applied or refunded after a booking has been confirmed.
In the respect for the comfort of others staying at each of the Discovery Parks, we only allow one vehicle per booking.
We reserve the right to refuse entry into Parks. A full refund will be issued under these circumstances.
Persons under 18 years of age must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
Each online booking website has its own cancellation/refund policy that might also be relevant to the specific deal that is being offered - please check with the relevant website.
Credit Card or Debit Card fees: If you wish to pay by MasterCard or Visa credit or debit card, Amex, Diners or Union Pay, we will charge a non-refundable card surcharge of 1.00% of the total transaction value (excludes EFTPOS transactions).
OTHER TERMS AND CONDITIONS
G'Day Rewards Membership Program
G’DAY REWARDS PROGRAM TERMS AND CONDITIONS (08 February 2018)
Application of Terms
- In these terms:
- “G’DAY Rewards Program” is a customer loyalty membership program;
- “DISCOVERY PARKS” means Discovery Holiday Parks, ACN 111 782 846;
- “LICENCECO” means Australian Park Licence Co Pty Ltd, ACN 622 566 205, a subsidiary of Discovery Holiday Parks;
- “Eligible Park” means an eligible holiday park owned or operated by or on behalf of Discovery Holiday Parks, ACN 111 782 846, Australian Park Licence Co Pty Ltd ACN 622 566 205, or a holiday park licenced to Australian Park Licence Co Pty Ltd ACN 622 566 205;
- “Member” means a member in the G’DAY Rewards Program;
- “Membership” means membership of the G’DAY Rewards program;
- “Membership Card means the card issued by G’DAY Rewards Program in connection with the Membership for use by the Member;
- “Membership Saving” means the discount offered to Members as described in these terms;
- “Website” means G’DAY Rewards website at www.gdayrewards.com.au.
- By registering and as a condition of participation, the Member accepts these terms and any rules, policies and procedures that may be adopted by G’DAY Rewards from time to time https://www.gdayrewards.com.au/privacy-policy
- Subject to these terms, any natural person who is a customer of DISCOVERY PARKS or LICENCECO may become a Member. Each person may only register once and will receive one Membership Card.
- All Members will be assigned a Membership number, verifying Membership status and Membership Saving eligibility.
- Subject to these conditions, Members will receive a 10% discount on the accommodation charge for a single site or single cabin at an Eligible Park, up to a maximum of $40 per stay. (Note: DISCOVERY PARKS will honour any existing Discovery Parks members the maximum offers available under the Discovery Parks Membership Conditions. At the time of expiry, should the member renew their membership the updated G’DAY Rewards Conditions will apply).
- The benefits of Membership are available at any Eligible Park for holiday and tourist bookings only. The Membership benefits do not apply to permanent, annual, corporate and park home bookings and charges.
- The Membership Saving is available for bookings made directly with the Eligible Park at which accommodation is sought or online bookings via the relevant holiday park company website. Bookings made through agents or other intermediaries such as third party booking sites are not eligible for the G’DAY Rewards Membership Saving.
- In order to claim the Membership Saving a valid Membership Card must be held at the time of booking and must be presented upon check-in. Members can provide proof of membership in different forms. This may include, but not limited to, a photograph of the card on a phone/App or official correspondence from G’DAY Rewards with membership details.
- The Membership Saving is not available in conjunction with or in addition to any other discount, saving or loyalty offer by DISCOVERY PARKS and or holiday parks licenced to LICENCECO or any other person, unless otherwise expressly agreed by the Eligible Park. Membership does not guarantee the availability of accommodation at any Eligible Park.
- The Membership is personal to the holder of the Membership Card and is not transferable or refundable. The membership Saving is exclusive to the person whose name appears on the Membership Card. The Membership Saving cannot be converted into cash and cannot be applied retrospectively.
- Upon registration, each Member must pay an initial Membership Fee to be determined by DISCOVERY PARKS and/or LICENCECO from time to time. As at the date of these terms, the initial Membership Fee is $40.
- Membership shall remain current and valid from the date of registration for a period of two years and may only be used during the period that Membership is current. Membership may be renewed upon payment of a renewal fee of $40.
- Membership cards remain the sole property of DISCOVERY PARKS and/or LICENCECO. A Member must notify Head Office immediately if he or she loses, misplaces or for any reason requires a replacement Membership Card, at firstname.lastname@example.org DISCOVERY PARKS and/or LICENCECO is not liable for any delay in replacing a Membership Card and may charge an administrative fee for a replacement card (which will be advised prior to issuing the replacement card).
All Accommodation Bookings
Acceptance of an accommodation booking is acknowledgment and agreement to these terms and conditions.
- The tariff is based on the number and type of guests for the specified time and duration. Any changes thereto may change the tariff.
- Prices quoted are current at time of booking, inclusive of GST and firm upon full payment for the specified time and duration.
- Bookings cancelled 14 days or more prior to the arrival date will be refunded less one nights' accommodation.
- Where bookings are cancelled less than 14 days prior to arrival, an amount equalling 25% of the total accommodation quoted above will be retained (or one night's accommodation whichever is greater). Bookings can be moved, however prices may change depending on the new booking period and amendment fees may apply. Customers may hold credit on their client account for up to 12 months. The same cancellation requirements as indicated above apply to Group bookings (two or more on-site accommodation), however 30 days' notice must be given in this case.
- No refunds are given for early departures or cancellations once arrived.
- Stricter cancellation conditions may apply for individual parks during their peak season. Refer to the terms and conditions outlined in your booking confirmation.
- Only one promotional/membership offer can be redeemed on any booking.
- Promotional code, voucher or membership discounts must be redeemed at time of online booking. Discounts will not be applied or refunded after a booking has been confirmed.
- In the respect for the comfort of others staying at each of the Discovery Parks, we only allow one vehicle per booking.
- We reserve the right to refuse entry into Parks. A full refund will be issued under these circumstances.
- Persons under 18 years of age must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- Each online booking website has its own cancellation/refund policy that might also be relevant to the specific deal that is being offered - please check with the relevant website.
- Credit Card or Debit Card fees: If you wish to pay by MasterCard or Visa credit or debit card, Amex, Diners or Union Pay, we will charge a non-refundable card surcharge of 1.00% of the total transaction value (excludes EFTPOS transactions).
Amendments to Terms and Benefits
- G’DAY Rewards may amend these terms and conditions or make changes to the membership Fee, the Membership Saving or other Membership benefits at any time by notice to the Members, which will be affected by posting a new version of the terms on the website.
Termination or suspension
- G’DAY Rewards reserves the right to suspend or terminate any Membership if it reasonably believes that the member has breached these terms and conditions. A Member may terminate their Membership at any time by notice in writing to G’DAY Rewards.
- G’DAY Rewards gives no warranty as to the continuing availability of the membership Program. G’DAY Rewards may terminate or suspend the Membership Program at any time upon 14 days prior notice, either in writing or via email or by posting online on the website.
- G’DAY Rewards and any of their officers, employees or agents have no liability to any person for any loss or claim of any kind (including, without limitation, direct consequential or economic loss or damage or loss of profits), which may be suffered or incurred or which may arise under or in connection with these terms, the Membership Program (including, without limitation, any changes to the Membership Program) or in respect of any failure or omission by G’DAY Rewards.
- No failure under these terms to exercise nor any delay in exercising any right, power or remedy by G’DAY Rewards operates as a waiver. A waiver is not valid or binding on G’DAY Rewards unless made in writing.
- A Member must not assign or transfer its rights or obligations under these terms without the prior written consent of G’DAY Rewards. G’DAY Rewards may assign or transfer its rights or obligations under these terms in its absolute discretion.
- This Agreement is governed by the laws of South Australia and each party submits to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of courts exercising jurisdiction there in connection with these matters concerning this Agreement.
Discovery Parks Voucher Terms & Conditions
1. In these terms:
a. “DP” means Discovery Parks Pty Ltd, ABN 50 111 782 846;
b. “Gift Voucher” means DP Gift Voucher that you have purchased or received;
c. “Promotional Voucher” means DP Promotional Voucher that DP have donated or given away as a prize or compensation that you have received or accepted.
d. “Voucher” means DP Gift Voucher and DP Promotional Voucher that you have purchased, received or accepted.
e. “Remaining Gift Voucher Value” means at any time, that portion of the initial value of the Gift Voucher which is unspent and can be accessed by using the Gift Voucher in accordance with these Terms and Conditions;
f. “Recipient” means the person so named on the voucher;
g. “Purchaser” means the person who purchases the Gift Voucher.
2. By purchasing, accepting, redeeming or attempting to redeem a Voucher, you accept and agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
3. Vouchers may be purchased or donated for any whole dollar denomination, with a minimum of $50 (AUD) and a maximum of $500 (AUD). The value of a Voucher cannot be changed after purchase or accepting donation.
4. The Voucher is redeemable at DP locations, which may change from time to time and an up-to-date list of the parks is available at www.discoveryholidayparks.com.au. The Voucher can only be used to purchase accommodation and may not be used for meals, sightseeing or any other arrangements. Accommodation is subject to availability at the time of booking. An early booking is therefore recommended. Once the Voucher has been used by the Recipient to make a reservation at DP the accommodation Terms and Conditions will also apply. To view the accommodation Terms and Conditions please visit www.discoveryholidayparks.com.au/terms.
5. Promotional Vouchers may have restricted use at specific DP locations and subject to block out periods over school holidays, public holidays, long weekends and local special events. See terms and conditions listed on Promotional Voucher for restrictions.
6. The Voucher is not transferrable and must be presented at the time of check-in by the Recipient. If the purchase exceeds the Remaining Voucher Value, the Recipient must contribute the difference in value.
7. Gift Vouchers may be used in part or in full, any Remaining Gift Voucher Value can be used towards subsequent purchases. A printed statement of Remaining Gift Voucher Value will be given to the Recipient to present at their next check-in.
8. Promotional Vouchers must be used in a single booking transaction. Any remaining value after the single transaction has been made will be void and of no value. Any unused value will not be refunded.
9. The Voucher may not be redeemed or exchanged for cash. If the Voucher is lost, stolen or destroyed, it cannot be replaced or refunded.
10. The Voucher must be redeemed prior to the expiry date listed on the voucher. Any Voucher not used prior to the expiry date will be void and of no value. Any unused value will not be refunded.
11. The Purchaser of any Gift Voucher is responsible for informing DP of the correct email address for delivery of the Gift Voucher. DP is not liable for any Vouchers which are lost or undelivered via email.
12. In the event of a query or a dispute in relation to the Voucher or any accommodation purchased with the Voucher, contact DHP on 08 8219 3000 or in writing at Discovery Parks, Level 7, 60 Light Square, Adelaide SA 5000 or via email at email@example.com.
13. We reserve the right to change any terms contained in these Terms and Conditions. Changes to the Terms and Conditions will be available at www.discoveryholidayparks.com.au/terms.
Special Offers & Discounts
Offers are only available for purchase during the validity dates. The posted rates are on a first-come, first served basis and may change after posting according to availability. Specials do not apply to pre-existing bookings. Prices are quoted based on 2 adults. Additional guests will be charged at extra costs. Specials are subject to change without prior notice.
Facebook & Instagram Competitions
Organizer Discovery Parks
Minimum Age 13
How will winners will be chosen Submission round, Judging round, Prize Claiming round
Prizes As detailed in the facebook post
Number of entries per person One entry
Contest requirements are detailed in the original post. Entry to the competition is via the Discovery Parks Page on which the contest is originally posted. Entries via a different Discovery Parks page which may have shared the contest are not valid.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
In these Official Contest Rules ("Rules"), the following terms have the meanings set out below. In addition, other capitalized terms have the meaning so given to them.
"Contest" means the contest, game, sweepstake, promotion, marketing activity or other event specified in the Contest Summary;
"Contest Facilitators" means, collectively, the Organizer and any sponsors arranged by the Organizer.
"Contest Requirements" means the guidelines and criteria that entrants must abide by to be eligible for the Contest;
"Contest Site" means a subdomain of the Site, a domain or website of the Organizer, a Facebook page administered by the Organizer, or, if applicable, an application within Facebook;
"Contest Summary" means requirements of entry outlined in the first Facebook post relating to the Contest or, if applicable, detailed on the Contest summary page, for a particular contest, which specifies certain information for that Contest;
"Organizer" means the organization that organizes and sponsors a Contest, as specified in the Contest Summary;
"Prize" or "Prizes" means the prize or prizes (if there are multiple prizes) to be awarded for a particular Contest as specified in the Contest Summary;
"Region" means the region(s) selected in which the Contest is held as specified in the Contest Summary;
Eligibility: The Contest is FREE to enter and open to all individuals who are legal residents of the Region(s) specified, and have reached the Minimum Age (as specified in the Contest Summary) at the time of their Entry (as defined below) ("you" or "Contestant"). It is your responsibility to ensure that you are legally eligible to enter the Contest under any laws applicable to you in your jurisdiction of residence or otherwise. The employees, officers and directors of the Contest Facilitators as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members of each such employee, officer and director are not eligible to participate in the Contest. The Contest is void outside the Region(s) specified, and where otherwise prohibited by applicable federal, state, provincial or local laws, rules or regulations.
Agreement to Official Rules: By participating in the Contest, you fully and unconditionally agree to and accept these Rules and the decisions of the Administrator, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Contest. Whether or not you receive a Prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth in these Rules. The Contest is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws. The Organizer is responsible for ensuring the Contest complies with all laws in all jurisdictions where the Contest is offered. CONTESTS are void where prohibited by law.
Contest Period: The Contest opens on the date and time specified in the Contest Summary, and ends on the date and time specified in the Contest Summary (the "Contest Period"). All times are in Australian Central time.
How to Enter: Entrants to the contest must 'Like' the page on which the competition is posted as well as following the rules of the contest as outlined in the original post such as, but not limited to, liking or commenting on the post. You must submit an entry that fulfils the Contest Requirements ("Contest Requirements"), as specified in the Contest Summary, to be eligible to win a Prize. Entries that do not include all the required information and adhere to the Rules will be considered void. The Contest Facilitators are not responsible for lost, misdirected or incomplete Entries.
The Organizer determines if an Entry meets the Contest Requirements and otherwise complies with the Rules.
Terms of Submission: You may enter the Contest as many times as is specified in the Contest Summary. You may delete your Entry at any time. By participating in the Contest you permit public voting in connection with your Entry.
Rights Granted by you: By entering this Contest, you agree that:
the Administrator, and their respective licensees, successors and assigns will have the right to use all or a part of your Entry, your name and address (city and state/province/territory), and the names, likenesses, photographs, voices and images of all persons appearing in the Entry anywhere in the world and in perpetuity, for future advertising, trade, promotion and publicity in any manner and in any medium now known or hereafter devised throughout the world in perpetuity, without compensation and without notice to you and without consideration, review or approval from you; and
you agree that you will not now nor in the future be paid for your Entry or for granting any of the rights set out in these Rules.
Your Representations and Warranties: By entering the Contest, you represent and warrant that:
your Entry, in its entirety, is an original work by you and you have not included third party content (such as writing, poetry, text, graphics, artwork, logos, photographs, likeness of any third party, musical recordings, clips of videos, television programs or motion pictures) in or in connection with your Entry without permission;
your Entry, the use thereof by the Contest Facilitators, or the exercise by the Organizer of any of the rights granted by you under these Contest Rules, does not and will not infringe or violate any rights of any third party or entity, including, without limitation, patent, copyright, trademark, trade secret, defamation, privacy, publicity, false light, misappropriation, confidentiality, or any contractual or other rights;
you have all the rights, licenses, permissions and consents necessary to submit the Entry and to grant all of the rights that you have granted to the Contest Facilitators under these Contest Rules;
all persons who were engaged by you to work on the Entry, who appear in the Entry in any manner, or have contributed to the Entry have:
given you their written consent to submit the Entry without claims for payment of any kind; and
provided written permission to include their name, likenesses, image or pictures in or with your Entry (or if a minor who is not your child, you must have the permission of their parent or legal guardian) and you may be asked by the Contest Facilitators to provide such permission in writing to the Contest Facilitators.
Prizes: The Organizer will provide the Prize(s) to be awarded for a particular Contest. No substitution of a Prize will be made unless the Organizer, in its sole discretion, determines otherwise. A Prize must be accepted as awarded, and the odds of winning are dependant upon the total number of eligible Entries received for the Contest Period. If, as a result of an error relating to the entry process, drawing or any other aspect of the Contest, there are more potential winners of Prizes than contemplated in these rules, there will be a random draw amongst all eligible Prize claimants after the Contest Closing Date (as set out in the Contest Summary) to award the correct number of Prizes.
Winner(s): The winner(s) ("Winner(s)") of the Prize(s) will be selected, as specified in the Contest Summary, from all eligible Entries received. If you are selected as a Winner, you will be notified of the selection of your Entry by the phone or email address provided by you on the Registration Form. If you do not respond to the phone or email notification of your selection as a Winner within thirty (30) days, an alternate Winner will be selected to receive the Prize. All decisions of the Organizer in selecting the Winner (s) are final and binding on all Entrants in all matters relating to the Contest.
To Redeem Prize: A Prize is personal to the Winner and is non-transferable. If a Winner cannot be contacted, or if the Prize is returned as undeliverable, the Winner forfeits the Prize. Acceptance of any Prize shall constitute and signify the Winner's agreement and consent that the Contest Facilitators may use the Winner's name, photo, city, state, likeness, Entry and Prize information in connection with the Contest, worldwide, including on the internet, without limitation and without further payment or consideration, except where prohibited by law. Each Winner (or his/her parent/guardian if the Winner is a minor) is responsible for all taxes and fees associated with receipt of the Prize.
Voting: Online voting, where applicable, begins and ends as stated in the Contest Summary (the "Voting Period"). Anyone who registers on the Contest Site can vote for their favourite Entry or the Entry that best meets the judging criteria during the Voting Period. The Contest Facilitators have the right, in their sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Contest, including the right to void votes, including, but not limited to, for the following reasons:
multiple votes from the same user from different IP addresses or from different email addresses; fraudulent entry votes (using a redirect link, a disguised link, a fraudulent link, etc.);
technical malfunction of servers or internet connection;
user(s) recanting their own votes;
technical or content upgrades that render votes incompatible or inconsistent; and
inappropriate conduct in promoting votes (spam, harassment, etc.).
General Conditions: The Contest Facilitators have the right to verify your eligibility and compliance with these Rules, and to disqualify you on the basis of its investigation.
Your personal information will be processed in accordance with
You may not enter with Australian Privacy laws. Multiple e-mail and/or street addresses, nor may you use any other device or artifice to submit more than one (1) Entry or vote. If you use fraudulent Entry methods, or otherwise attempt to participate with multiple e-mail and/or street addresses under multiple identities, or use any device or artifice to enter more than one (1) Entry, you will be disqualified. In the event of a dispute as to any Entry, the authorized account holder of the e-mail address used to enter will be deemed to be the person who made the Entry. For the purposes of these Rules, the authorized "account holder" is the natural person assigned an e-mail address by an internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address.
Nothing contained in these Rules shall be construed to: (i) give any party the power to direct and control the day-to-day activities of the other; (ii) constitute the parties as partners, joint venturers, principal and agent, employer and employee, co-owners or entrants in a joint undertaking; or (iii) allow you to create or assume any obligation on behalf of the Organizer.
By entering the Contest, you fully and unconditionally agree to and accept these Rules and the decisions of the Contest Facilitators and the members of the voting community, which are final and binding on all matters relating to this Contest.
Contest Facilitators reserve the right to cancel, modify or suspend the Contest at any time (subject to approval of any regulatory body having jurisdiction), if it is determined that the Contest cannot be run as originally planned or if fraud or any other occurrence comprises the fairness or integrity of the Contest.
You understand and agree that this Contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, and any comments, questions or concerns regarding the Contest shall be directed to the Contest Facilitators and not to Facebook.
Liability Provisions: The Contest Facilitators are not responsible for human error, theft, destruction, or damage to Entries or other factors beyond its reasonable control.
You assume all risk of damaged, lost, late, incomplete, invalid, incorrect or misdirected Entries. The Contest Facilitators make no warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied, in connection with its ability to in any way enable, develop or market the idea set forth in your Entry.
The Contest Facilitators shall not be liable to a Winner or any other person for failure to supply the Prize or any part thereof, by reason of the Prize becoming for reasons beyond the reasonable control of the Contest Facilitators unavailable or impracticable to award, or for any force majeure event, technical or equipment failure, terrorist acts, labor dispute, or act/omission of any kind (whether legal or illegal), transportation interruption, civil disturbance, or any other cause similar or dissimilar beyond the Organizer's control.
The Organizer, their employees, officers, directors, agents, contractors, representatives, affiliates, divisions, subsidiaries, resellers, dealers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies, and Facebook, Inc. (the "Released Parties") shall not assume any responsibility whatsoever for any of the following: delayed, failed, partial or garbled computer transmissions; technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to, lost, interrupted or unavailable network, server, internet, or other connections; the availability, accessibility, technical failure or miscommunications of computer, satellite, telephone or cable transmissions; the incorrect or inaccurate capture or failure to capture information whether caused by Site or Contest Site users, tampering, hacking, or by any equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Contest; errors of any kind whether human, mechanical, electronic, network or otherwise arising out of or relating to the Contest; theft, loss, destruction or damage to an Entry in whole or in part; and other factors beyond their reasonable control. The Released Parties are not responsible for injury or damage to your or to any other person's computer related to or resulting from participating in the Contest or downloading materials from or use of the Site or any Contest Site.
CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY YOU TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE THE SITE OR ANY CONTEST SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE CONTEST IS A VIOLATION OF APPLICABLE CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAW. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE ORGANIZER RESERVE THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW AND TO DISQUALIFY YOU FROM THE CONTEST.
LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY AND RELEASE: BY SUBMITTING AN ENTRY, YOU AGREE THAT THE RELEASED PARTIES WILL HAVE NO LIABILITY WHATSOEVER FOR, AND WILL BE RELEASED AND HELD HARMLESS BY YOU AND YOUR HEIRS, EXECUTORS, REPRESENTATIVES, SUCCESSORS AND ASSIGNS FOR ANY CLAIMS, LIABILITIES, OR CAUSES OF ACTION OF ANY KIND OR NATURE FOR ANY INJURY, LOSS OR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES TO PERSONS, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DISABILITY OR DEATH, AND DAMAGE TO PROPERTY, DUE IN WHOLE OR IN PART, ARISING DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, NOW OR IN THE FUTURE FROM THE DELIVERY, ACCEPTANCE, USE OR MISUSE OF THE PRIZE, ANY AND ALL USE AS PROVIDED HEREIN OF YOUR ENTRY, OR PARTICIPATION IN THIS CONTEST AND/OR ANY RELATED CONTEST. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, EVERYTHING ON THE SITE AND ANY CONTEST SITE IS PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, IN WHICH CASE SUCH LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION SHALL APPLY ONLY TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY THE LAW IN THE RELEVANT JURISDICTION.
Disclaimer: This Contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Inc. Any comments or questions about the Contest should be addressed to the Contest Facilitators.