Discovery Parks Terms of Website Use
1. Purpose of this website
Thank you for visiting our website. This website is provided to assist you with gathering information, determining the availability of accommodation, making bookings, placing orders and transacting with Discovery Holiday Parks Pty Limited.
2. Operator of this website
In these terms and conditions, a reference to:
- ‘park’ means the relevant holiday park owned or operated by or on behalf of us by which we provide accommodation and related services to you listed at www.discoveryholidayparks.com.au.
- ‘we’, ‘our’ or ‘us’ means Discovery Holiday Parks Pty Limited ACN 111 782 846 which is the operator of this website.
- ‘you’ or ‘your’ is referring to the person using this website.
3. Agreement to terms and conditions
3.1 By using this website, including by making a booking or placing an order, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions (and the other terms and conditions and policies referred to in these terms and conditions and any other notices on our website) as amended from time to time. We may amend these terms and conditions from time to time. If we do, the amended terms and conditions will be posted on our website.
4. Information we provide
4.1 Whilst we take care to confirm that the information on our website is correct, current and free from errors, we do not warrant the accuracy or completeness of, or any representations made in information on our website, any website that links from our website, or any information received as a result of using our website.
5. Information you provide
5.2 We may provide you with the ability to use usernames, passwords, or other codes or devices to gain access to certain sections of our websites or to perform certain actions on our websites (“passwords”). You are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your passwords and for all activities that occur using these passwords. We reserve the right to immediately suspend or terminate your account in our sole discretion and without prior notice to you if we believe your password(s) have been compromised, or if you breach any part of these terms and conditions.
6. Terms and Conditions applying to G'day Rewards Membership
6.1 If you offer to purchase a G’day Rewards Membership program through this website, then such offer is made on the basis that you acknowledge and agree to the terms and conditions for the G’day Rewards Membership Program. A copy of those terms and conditions is available at: https://www.gdayrewards.com.au/terms.
7. Copyright, trademark notice and prohibited activities
7.1 The content and information on this website (including, without limitation, the software, design, layout, text, graphics and price and availability information relating to accommodation and services):
• is proprietary to us or our related entities;
• includes registered trademarks and trademarks which are protected by law; and
• contains content protected by copyright under the laws of Australia and other countries.
7.2 You agree not to do any of the following:
• use another person's name, G’day Rewards Membership, identification or password without permission nor use this website while impersonating another person;
• use this website, its contents or information for any commercial purpose;
• modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, licence, create derivative works from and content or information on this website;
• transfer, sell or re-sell any accommodation or services obtained from this website;
• use any device or software to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of this website;
• copy, reproduce, republish, transmit or otherwise communicate to the public any content provided in this website including, without limitation, text, graphics, downloads and software;
• access, monitor or copy any content or information on this website using any robot, program, algorithm or other automated means;
• post or transmit any unlawful, threatening, defamatory, obscene or indecent material on or through this website; or
• "frame", "mirror" or otherwise incorporate any part of this website into any other website.
7.3 We may, in our discretion, deny anyone access to this website at any time and for any reason including, but not limited to, for violation of these terms and conditions.
8. Bookings and orders
8.1 The information provided on this website in relation to the provision of accommodation or other services by us constitutes an invitation to treat and is not capable of acceptance by you.
Any booking you make, or order you place, constitutes an offer made by you to purchase the relevant accommodation or service. If you offer to purchase accommodation or a service, then such offer is made on the basis that you acknowledge and agree to the Booking Terms and Conditions. A copy of those terms and conditions are outlined below (Discovery Parks Booking Terms and Conditions).
A contract in relation to your offer is formed once we process your payment.
8.2 You acknowledge that any reservations made through agents or other third parties may be subject to separate terms and policies and you are solely responsible to check and accept those terms and policies.
9.1 We do not make any representation about the suitability of the accommodation or services contained on our website and the inclusion or offering of any accommodation or services on our website does not constitute any endorsement or recommendation of such accommodation or services by us.
9.2 We are not liable for disruptions to our website (howsoever arising) and do not guarantee the accuracy of any information on our website, and you acknowledge that it may include inaccuracies or errors, including pricing errors.
9.3 We do not warrant that this website or any email sent by us are free of viruses or other harmful components. We are not liable to you or anyone else if interference with or damage to your computer systems occurs in connection with use of our website.
9.4 We are not liable to you or anyone else (including for negligence, breach of contract or tort) for any loss or damage (including specific, indirect, consequential or economic loss) however caused and which is suffered directly or indirectly in connection with the use of our website, including without limitation use of any service provided or booked through or in connection with our website.
9.5 If any warranties relating to goods or services obtained from this website are implied by us at law and cannot be excluded by us, then to the maximum extent permitted by law our liability to you is limited to:
a. in the case of goods supplied to you by us, the repair or replacement of the relevant goods; and
b. in the case of services supplied to you by us, the supply of the relevant services again, or the payment of the cost of resupplying the services.
10.1 No failure under these terms and conditions to exercise nor any delay in exercising any right, power or remedy by us operates as a waiver and any waiver will be not valid or binding on us unless we make it in writing.
10.3 South Australian law governs these terms and conditions and you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of South Australian courts in respect of any dispute regarding these terms and conditions.
10.4 Any queries or disputes arising in connection with a booking or any matter in connection with these terms and conditions is to be directed to Discovery Parks on 08 8219 3000 or in writing at Discovery Parks, Ground Floor, 60 Light Square, Adelaide SA 5000 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Discovery Parks Booking Terms and Conditions
By proceeding with an accommodation booking, you agree to these terms and conditions.
1. Definitions and structure of these terms and conditions
a. For the purposes of these terms and conditions:
- ‘we’, ‘us’ or ‘our’ is referring to Discovery Holiday Parks Pty Ltd (ABN 50 111 782 846) and, where the context so permits, its associated entities;
- ‘your party’ means any person who accesses the park under the accommodation booking, including any family, children, friends or other people visiting the park at your invitation;
- ‘Booking Credit’ means a Discovery Holiday Parks booking credit issued by us to you in accordance with these terms and conditions;
- ‘Park Conditions’ means any terms and conditions which specifically relate to the park and which are communicated to you prior to or at the time you are making a booking; and
- ‘Remaining Value’ means at any time, that portion of a Booking Credit which has not yet been redeemed.
b. By proceeding with an accommodation booking you agree to these terms and conditions and the Park Conditions and must ensure your party agrees to, and complies with, these terms and conditions and the Park Conditions.
c. To the extent that any part of these terms and conditions is inconsistent with any part of the Park Conditions, the part of the Park Conditions prevails over the part of these terms and conditions.
2. Tariffs and Payments
a. The rates displayed on our website (‘tariff’) are based on the number and type of guests for the specified time and duration. Any changes to those items may result in an increase to the tariff and you agree to pay any increase at the time of change.
b. The tariff quoted is in Australian dollars and current at the time of booking and is inclusive of GST (unless expressly stated otherwise). The tariff only becomes firm upon your payment in full for the specified time and duration.
c. Unless expressly stated otherwise, only one promotional or membership offer can be redeemed on any booking.
d. Promotional code, voucher or membership discounts must be redeemed at the time of booking. Discounts will not be applied or refunded after a booking has been confirmed. All third party coupons, vouchers or promotional codes are issued subject to the terms and conditions specified by those third parties.
e. Any amount in connection with your booking which is outstanding at the time of check-in must be paid at check-in unless alternative arrangements have been agreed with park management prior to arrival. Any additional charges incurred after check-in must be paid in full at the time they are incurred.
f. If you pay by MasterCard or Visa credit or debit card, Amex, Diners or Union Pay, we will charge a card surcharge of 0.90% of the total transaction value (excludes EFTPOS transactions). The surcharge amount will be displayed at the point of booking before you proceed to payment. We reserve the right to vary the surcharge in accordance with the applicable costs and merchant fees in accepting a credit card payment at any time without prior notice.
g. The following terms apply only to bookings which are made on a “book now, pay later” basis. These terms prevail to the extent they are inconsistent with the other terms and conditions:
- "Book now, pay later" travel dates may differ per park.
- A “book now, pay later” booking is only available on tourist tariff bookings.
- A “book now, pay later” booking is only available on direct website or direct to park bookings.
- Corporate bookings, group bookings, permanents, annuals, and non-direct bookings are excluded from making a “book now, pay later” booking.
- Blackout periods apply to “book now, pay later” bookings.
- Where a “book now, pay later” booking is accepted by us, confirmation and payment is required 48 hours prior to arrival in park.
- Cancellations of “book now, pay later” bookings made 48 hours or more prior to the arrival date do not incur cancellation charges.
- Book now, pay later bookings are not available for bookings at the following parks: Bright (VIC), Fraser Street Hervey Bay (QLD), Glen Helen (NT), Rottnest Island (WA), Mackay (QLD), Streaky Bay Foreshore (SA), Townsville (QLD), Nagambie Lakes (VIC), Katherine (NT), Ulladulla (NSW), and Busselton (WA).
a. Unless the Park Conditions contain stricter cancellation conditions (for example during that park’s peak season), or the website on which you have made your booking has advised you of stricter cancellation conditions, you agree that the cancellation conditions set out in these terms and conditions apply.
b. Single booking cancellations: Where your booking relates to only one on-site accommodation service, and that booking is cancelled:
- 14 days or more prior to the arrival date stated in the booking, you will be refunded the amount equal to the tariff you have paid less the same tariff for one night’s accommodation; or
- less than 14 days prior to arrival, you will be refunded an amount equal to the tariff you have paid less 25% of the total tariff applicable to your booking or the tariff for one night's accommodation, whichever is greater.
c. Group booking cancellations: Where the booking is a group booking which relates to two or more on-site accommodation services, and that booking is cancelled:
- 30 days or more prior to the arrival date, then you will be refunded an amount equal to the tariff you have paid less the same tariff for one night's accommodation; or
- less than 30 days prior to arrival, then you will be refunded an amount equal to the tariff you have paid less 25% of the total tariff applicable to your booking or the tariff for one night's accommodation, whichever is greater.
d. You may request a booking be changed however any request will be subject to availability, the tariff may change depending on the new booking period and an administrative fee may also apply to make the change.
a. Both you and we acknowledge that:
- COVID-19 is currently a risk to the Australian community;
- as part of managing the risk, the governments of Australian States and Territories have been implementing restrictions, including travel restrictions between the States and Territories;
- it is possible that a government restriction will be in place at the time of your booking; and
- if a government restriction is in place, it may result in us incurring costs to provide you with the accommodation which you ultimately do not use.
b. If, in our reasonable opinion, we think it is likely that a government restriction will be in place at the time of your booking and that government restriction may affect your ability to travel to the park, or our ability to provide you with accommodation at the park, then we may choose to cancel your booking. If we choose to cancel your booking then:
- we will promptly notify you;
- we will not be liable to you in any way in respect of the cancellation; and
- we will promptly provide you with a full refund of any payments you have made for the booking.
c. You agree to provide us with any information that we reasonably request, to assist us with managing the risks of COVID-19 and complying with any government restrictions or requirements.
5. Booking Credits
a. As an alternative to cancelling a booking you may request us or we may offer to amend a booking and issue you with a Booking Credit equal to the amount paid for your existing booking to use at one of our parks for up to 12 months. If you make a request we may, but are not obliged to, issue you with a Booking Credit.
b. Acceptance and redemption of a Booking Credit is subject to these terms and conditions.
c. A Booking Credit:
- is only redeemable for accommodation at our parks, and is not redeemable for cash, meals, sightseeing or any other products or services;
- is not transferrable and must be presented at the time of check-in;
- may be used in part or in full, and any Remaining Value can be used towards subsequent purchases of accommodation at our parks;
- is valid only for a period of 12 months from the date of issue (expiry date) and if not used prior to the expiry date will be void, of no value and any unused value will not be refunded.
d. You are responsible for informing us of the correct email address for delivery of any Booking Credit confirmation. We are not liable for any amount in relation to any Booking Credit that is lost or undelivered via electronic means.
6. Early Departures and No Shows
a. No refunds are given for unused portions of your booking, including no-shows and early departures or cancellations where you or your party has arrived at the park. A no-show is when you do not check-in on the day of your booking.
b. We reserve the right to refuse entry into the park:
- if we reasonably determine that you, or someone in your party, could present a risk to the health or safety of our staff or other guests at the park; or
- for any other reason we so determine in our discretion (including for our own purposes).
A full refund will be issued if this occurs unless our refusal is because you or your party presents a risk to the health or safety of our staff or other guests at the park, or because of your breach of these terms and conditions.
7. Your Party
You must ensure at all times that your party complies with these terms and conditions. You agree that any breach of these terms and conditions by your party will constitute a breach by you.
8. Check-in and check-out
a. You and your party must either check-in using our app or otherwise report to reception and sign in on arrival.
b. A 2pm check-in and 10am check-out applies to all bookings unless alternative arrangements have been agreed with park management in writing prior to arrival. If you do not depart before check-out time you agree that we may charge you for an additional day at the prevailing tariff applicable to your accommodation for each day (or part thereof) until you depart.
c. You must return any keys and security cards at the time of your departure and agree that we may charge you for the replacement costs of any keys or cards you lose or fail to return them to us.
d. Rooms or cabins left in an unsatisfactory state (as determined by us) will incur a cleaning charge of five hundred dollars ($500).
e. You agree that regardless of your length of stay there is no tenancy or other proprietary rights created in your favour under any laws. We grant you a licence to stay in or use the facilities in our park and we reserve the right to terminate the licence at any time.
9. Right of removal
If during your stay, we reasonably determine that you, or someone in your party, could present a risk to the health or safety of our staff or other guests at the park, or you or your party fails to comply with these terms and conditions, then in addition to any other right we may have, we may immediately terminate your accommodation and evict you and your party without liability to you. You agree that in these circumstances we are not required to refund any amount in relation to your booking or any other goods or services you have purchased from us.
10. Park rules, guidelines and safety instructions
a. You and your party must at all times:
- obey all park rules, guidelines and signage and reasonable requests from park staff;
- abide by the signed speed restrictions in the park;
- take care for your own safety and the safety of others; and
- safely and securely stow your possessions.
b. A copy of the park rules is available from the park or by emailing us. To the extent anything in the park rules is inconsistent with these terms and conditions, the park rules will prevail.
c. Any monies or other valuables, goods or vehicles that belong to you or your party, or which you or your party bring in or on to the park (including any car park facilities) remain your responsibility and we are not responsible for their safekeeping.
d. You must ensure that persons under 18 years of age (minors) in your party are accompanied and supervised by a parent or guardian at all times whilst at the park. You acknowledge that there will be third parties present in the park during your stay and that we are not responsible for the acts or behaviour of those parties. It is your responsibility to ensure the personal safety, welfare and protection of all minors in your party at all times during their stay at the park.
e. You are not permitted to bring animals with you to the park except where:
- the animal is a dog; and
- we identify the park as a dog friendly park; and
- you agree to the dog guidelines and conditions and complete and sign a dog owner declaration prior to entry to the park.
f. A copy of the dog guidelines and conditions and dog owner declaration is available at the park or by emailing us.
g. Smoking is not permitted in or around any park facilities (including cabins/rooms and any amenities, playgrounds, jumping pillows, games rooms, cafés or aquatic areas). If we consider that you or your party has smoked in a cabin/room, you will incur a $500 cleaning fee.
h. You and your party must respect the comfort of others staying in park at all times. Any unruly behaviour, excessive noise, drunkenness, bad and/or offensive language will not be tolerated and may result in you and your party being evicted from the park without refund. Quiet time in the park is after 10pm every day, and we may require you to refrain from any behaviour we consider may be disruptive to other guests of the park.
i. In order to ensure the comfort of others staying at a park, only one vehicle is permitted per booking.
j. In accordance with applicable legislation, we reserve the right to protect our lawful interests and deter security incidents such as theft, vandalism, unruly behaviour and violence. We may operate, or appoint third parties to operate on our behalf, CCTV cameras in the park, which if operated will be visible.
k. All recreational activities (including without limitation any swimming and water sports) are undertaken solely at the risk of the participant. You are responsible for supervising and ensuring the safety of any minors in your party undertaking recreational activities.
l. If we provide safety equipment in relation to undertaking recreational activities at the park you and your party must use that safety equipment when undertaking the recreational activity.
m. Helmets must be worn at all times when using bicycles, skateboards, scooters or any other wheeled toy.
a. Your purchase of any accommodation or other goods or services may be subject to certain laws, including statutory warranties under the Australian Consumer Law. Nothing in these terms and conditions is intended to exclude or restrict the application of such laws but we do not give any guarantee or warranties or make any representation of any kind, express or implied outside of those laws.
b. Other than as set out in this clause, and to the full extent permitted by law, all rights, remedies, conditions, guarantees and implied and express warranties in respect of any goods or services provided by us are excluded.
c. Specifically, but without limitation, to the full extent permitted by law:
- We make no warranty as to the suitability or safety of any of our parks, the potential presence of COVID-19 or possibility of contracting COVID-19 at our parks, the park facilities or any recreational activities which may be undertaken at our parks;
- You agree to take full responsibility for, and fully ensure the safety of, all minors in your party at all times while they are in our park;
- We do not make any representation about the suitability of the accommodation or services;
- We are not liable to you or anyone else and you agree to release us, indemnify and hold us harmless against and from all expenses, costs, liabilities, claims, actions, proceedings, damages, judgments and losses of any kind whatsoever (including consequential and economic losses, property loss/damage and damage for injury, including personal injury, injury or loss related to COVID-19 or the contracting of COVID-19 at our parks, or death) arising out of, caused by, attributable to or resulting from your booking or your stay at the relevant park for any reason except to the extent caused by our negligence; and
- If any warranties relating to your booking are implied at law and cannot be excluded, then to the maximum extent permitted by law our liability to you is limited to:
- in the case of goods supplied to you by us, the repair or replacement of the relevant goods; and
- in the case of services supplied to you by us, the supply of the relevant services again, or the payment of the cost of resupplying the services.
a. No failure under these terms and conditions to exercise nor any delay in exercising any right, power or remedy by us operates as a waiver and any waiver will be not valid or binding on us unless we make it in writing.
c. South Australian law governs these terms and conditions and you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of South Australian courts in respect of any dispute regarding these terms and conditions.
d. Any queries or disputes arising in connection with a booking or any matter in connection with these terms and conditions is to be directed to Discovery Parks on 08 8219 3000 or in writing at Discovery Parks, Ground Floor, 60 Light Square, Adelaide SA 5000 or via email at email@example.com.
Dog Guidelines & Conditions
Dog Guidelines & Conditions
Thank you for choosing to stay at Discovery Holiday Parks. We welcome all members of your family, including your four-legged loved ones. Like our family members, we want to keep them safe at all times. Set out below are our Guidelines & Conditions to ensure the safety, comfort and well-being of all guests in our park. These guidelines also help to ensure you and your ‘Fur children’ enjoy your time away. Please note that additional conditions may also apply on an individual park basis.
The following Guidelines & Conditions apply to guests staying in a Dog-friendly park:
1 One (1) dog per accommodation booking; a second dog may be permitted with the approval of Park Management. No more than two (2) dogs permitted per accommodation booking.
2 Service Dogs are always welcome.
3 Your dog(s) must be supervised at all times whilst in the park.
4 Just like children, your dog(s) must not be left unattended in any area of the park. This includes being left inside cabins, tents or vans on their own.
5 Your dog(s) must remain on a lead at all times within the park unless otherwise indicated in dog-friendly fenced off areas.
6 As the owner of your dog(s), you acknowledge and agree that you are personally responsible for any and all personal injuries and/or property damage in relation to any actions caused by your dog(s).
7 Your dog(s) are not permitted in any food preparation or children’s play areas of the park. This restriction extends to cafes, camp kitchens and outdoor eating areas, aquatic play areas, playgrounds, jumping pillows and any other restricted area designated by the park.
8 You must pick up and dispose of your dog’s waste in bins provided.
9 Your dog’s personal bedding may not be washed in the guest washing machines. Some parks may have a designated washing machine for dog bedding – please enquire at reception.
10 Please ensure that your dog(s) is registered, microchipped and has been fully vaccinated (all flea, tick, & worming vaccinations up to date) before you bring them to the park.
11 You acknowledge that you may be asked to leave the park and forfeit any payments if you fail to comply with these guidelines.
Additional requirements for a dog staying in one of our Dog-friendly Cabins:
12 The nightly rate to have your dog stay with us is $15 per dog per night.
13 For your convenience we have supplied a food and water bowl for your dog(s). We ask that our accommodation crockery is not used to feed your dog(s).
14 When staying in our accommodation, your dog(s) may sleep inside at night on their own bedding if this is what they do at home.
15 We ask that your dog(s) stays out of bedrooms and off all accommodation furniture.
16 A cleaning fee of up to $500 may be applied if the above guidelines are not followed.
Discovery Parks Voucher Terms & Conditions
1 In these terms:
1.1 “DP” means Discovery Parks Pty Ltd, ABN 50 111 782 846;
1.2 “Gift Voucher”, " means DP gift voucher that you have purchased or received;
1.3 “Promotional Voucher” means a promotional voucher that DP has donated or given away as a prize or compensation that you have received or accepted;
1.4 “Purchaser” means the person who purchases a Gift Voucher;
1.5 “Recipient” means the person so named on the voucher;
1.6 “Remaining Gift Voucher Value” means at any time, that portion of the initial value of the Gift Voucher which is unspent and can be accessed by using the Gift Voucher in accordance with these Terms and Conditions; and
1.7 “Voucher” means Gift Voucher or Promotional Voucher.
2 By purchasing, accepting, redeeming or attempting to redeem a Voucher, you accept and agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
3 Vouchers may be purchased or donated for any whole dollar denomination, with a minimum of $50 (AUD) and a maximum of $500 (AUD). The value of a Voucher cannot be changed after purchase or donation.
4 Vouchers are redeemable at DP locations, which may change from time to time and an up-to-date list of the parks is available at www.discoveryholidayparks.com.au. The Voucher can only be used to purchase accommodation and may not be used for meals, sightseeing or any other arrangements. Accommodation is subject to availability at the time of booking. An early booking is therefore recommended. Once the Voucher has been used by the Recipient to make a reservation at DP the accommodation Terms and Conditions will also apply. To view the accommodation Terms and Conditions please visit www.discoveryholidayparks.com.au/terms.
5 Promotional Vouchers may have restricted use at specific DP locations and subject to block out periods over school holidays, public holidays, long weekends and local special events. See specific terms and conditions listed on each Promotional Voucher for restrictions.
6 Vouchers are not transferrable and must be presented at the time of check-in by the Recipient. If a purchase exceeds the Remaining Voucher Value, the Recipient must contribute the difference in value.
7 Gift Vouchers may be used in part or in full, and any Remaining Gift Voucher Value can be used towards subsequent purchases. A printed statement of Remaining Gift Voucher Value may be requested by the Recipient to present at their next check-in.
8 Promotional Vouchers must be used in a single booking transaction. Any remaining value after the single transaction has been made will be void and of no value. Any unused value will not be refunded.
9 Vouchers may not be redeemed or exchanged for cash. If a Voucher is lost, stolen or destroyed, it cannot be replaced or refunded.
10 Vouchers must be redeemed prior to the expiry date listed on the Voucher. Any Voucher not used prior to the expiry date will be void and of no value. Any unused value will not be refunded.
11 The Purchaser of any Gift Voucher is responsible for informing DP of the correct email address for delivery of the Gift Voucher. DP is not liable for any Vouchers that are lost or undelivered via email.
12 In the event of a query or a dispute in relation to a Voucher or any accommodation purchased with a Voucher, contact DHP on 08 8219 3000 or in writing at Discovery Parks, Ground Floor, 60 Light Square, Adelaide SA 5000 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
13 DP reserves the right to change any terms contained in these Terms and Conditions at any time without notice.
1 Special Offers are only available for purchase during advertised validity dates. Any posted rates are on a first-come, first served basis and may change after posting according to availability.
2 Special Offers do not apply to pre-existing bookings.
3 Unless expressly stated otherwise, all prices are quoted based on 2 adults. Additional guests will be charged at extra costs.
4 Special Offers are subject to change without prior notice.
2,000 Bonus Velocity Points
*Earn 2,000 bonus Points when you spend $350 or more on online bookings with participating G’day Parks. Bookings must be made between 1 August and 14 August 2023 and have a check-in date of on or prior to 21 September 2023. $350 or more must be spent in one transaction, after all savings and discounts are applied. A Velocity number must be entered at time of booking via the G’day Parks website, and the name on the accommodation booking must match the name associated with the Velocity membership number. Bookings made over the phone or in person are ineligible for BONUS POINTS. Bookings made at Streaky Bay Foreshore via G’day Parks are ineligible for Velocity points. Availability of accommodation is not guaranteed for reasons including, but not limited to, high demand, low supply, and operational limitations. Velocity Frequent Flyer Points may be credited to the member's account 6 to 8 weeks after each Eligible Stay. If your booking is cancelled, you will not be eligible to collect Points. Velocity members will still earn the standard 2 Velocity Points per $1 spent on eligible bookings during Promotion Period. If a Velocity member is also a member of G’day Rewards that member will still earn 4 Velocity Points per $1 spent on eligible bookings during Promotion Period.
Standard G’day Parks Terms and Conditions apply and are available at
Standard Discovery Parks Terms and Conditions apply and are available at https://www.discoveryholidayparks.com.au/terms_and_conditions.