A SAFE PLACE TO STAY
We’ve put together the below FAQ to answer some common queries.
What travel restrictions are currently in place?
We know that continually changing travel advice can be confusing and overwhelming. To ensure you have the latest information, we recommend that you refer to Government issued advice on border closures and intrastate travel restrictions prior to any stay with us. If further information is needed, we suggest that you call the relevant COVID-19 information line. Prior to your stay you will be asked to sign a declaration confirming that your stay complies with current restrictions.
For the latest and most up to date travel advice, please refer to the relevant state authorities:
What is Discovery Parks doing to reduce the risk of COVID-19?
We have implemented the following measures for the safety of guests and staff:
- We assure you that we are taking hygiene seriously. You can be confident that our park is being cleaned to the highest of standards, and that our staff are employing heightened levels of sanitation
- Our usual procedures have all been reviewed and revised as need to ensure social distancing.
- Kids clubs and any community activities for the time being may look a little different. There are some self-guided activities, some may require bookings or be restricted to numbers based on the activity and location within the park.
If you are experiencing any symptoms of the virus you must cancel your stay, self-isolate and contact your doctor immediately.
Social distancing within holiday parks
To control the spread of the virus, it’s vital that we all apply social distancing practices. So what does this mean if you’re staying in a park?
- Our operations have become as contactless as possible.
- The rules on ‘gatherings’ must be adhered to, which varies from State to State. This means, no more than the specified number of people can congregate in public (ie in the camp kitchen or in shared space.