Mountain Adventure Centre
The Mountain Adventure Centre at Discovery Parks - Jindabyne has all your essential ski gear avaialble to hire or purchase.
- Skis or snowboard*
- Ski or snowboard boots*
- Helmet* (recommended for skiing or snowboarding)
- Beanie^ (If you are not wearing a helmet)
- Balaclava or neoprene face mask^ (for really cold and windy snow days)
- Gloves^ (maybe two pairs if you have kids)
- Goggles or sunglasses^ (Goggles are best if it is snowing or wet)
- Parka and pants*
- Thermal underwear top^
- Long johns^ or tracksuit pants (for under your ski pants on a cold day)
- Light jumper or fleece (for under your parka on a cold day)
- Long warm socks^ (wool or wool mix is the best)
- Waterproof boots*
- Chains for the car wheels* (4WD cars are exempt)
- Sunscreen^ (even for overcast days)
*Available for hire at Discovery Parks
^Available for purchase at Discovery Parks
- Have a sand castle kit for the beach? Bring it to build in the snow!
- Thick scarves - you never have enough layers.
- Waterproof jacket and pants.
- Camera, for all the fun pics you'll be taking with your family.
- Body lotion and lip balm! Your skin will get very dry in the cold.
- Why not everyone wear matching onesies? They're cosy and warm for sleeping in winter. (Pajama party!)